Interior design and space planning for 10,000sf restaurant, 3 bars, banquet rooms, patios
Historic restaurant originally opened in Guadelupe, CA in the 1950’s and relocated to Orcutt, CA. Working with the builder, Berto Van Veen, interiors were designed to incorporate extensive memorabilia and western art collections. Owners wanted the “feel” of the original restaurant, but with up-to-date appeal for a new generation. Authentic materials throughout including real stone and vast mahogany woodwork.