Building futures. Building hope.
Since we opened our doors in 2002, Halsell Builders has been committed to giving back to the community that has given us so much. (You won't hear this from James and Joe, but they took their very first profit, totaling $60,000, and put it into a building project for a child and family in need.) As builders, there is so much we can do to help. We believe in it. Our building partners believe in it. And we will continue to make giving back a central tenet of how we do business.
Below are some of the previous projects we have been blessed to be a part of:
- Ava Green - Home remodel/renovation for wheelchair accessibility for local woman who suffered from a motorcycle accident
- Mendoza Residence - home remodel/renovation for wheelchair accessibility for local contractor who suffered a stroke
- San Ramon Chapel - complete rebuild of a historic, mission church on Foxen Canyon Road
- Lou's Grotto - teen center remodel for a St. Louis de Montfort Church
- Pule Residence - addition and remodel for a large, local family
- Friesen Residence - whole house remodel for a family in need
- Travis Hurd Residence - home remodel and "teen room" addition for wheelchair accessibility for a local boy