It sounds straightforward, but as an estimator at Halsell Builders for the last five years, Jeff has worn a lot of hats. He’s in charge of proposals, budgets, quantity takeoffs, job-cost analyses, overseeing the purchasing process, and he’s been known to train new project managers and coordinators too. Jeff says that Halsell Builders stays on the forefront of new technology, and that appeals to him. Plus, the Central Coast is his home, and it was a personal goal to find a career that would allow him to stay in the area. It’s where he’s happy to be raising the number one motivation in his life – his daughter Paityn.
No matter how you like to live, we can build a home around it. That's at the heart of how we approach custom home building and remodels.
Homeowner’s look to us for a full service, turnkey approach where we take care of everything - permitting, architecture and design, and building. Give us a call and we can talk about how to make your dream a reality.
Here are some things you'll want to know about the process:
- We have relationships with architects and can refer you or we'd be happy to work with your architect
- We are equipped do all the design and engineering work
- We can help you look for a building site and we urge you to consult with us before closing escrow on a site
- We make sure the home fits the site and the site fits the home
- We obtain all necessary permits
- Our typical custom home takes about nine months to build
- We can design and build a home to fit any realistic budget
- We value engineer every job to get you the most for your money
- We have a knack for keeping our clients within their budget